Events on the DPFR calendar can be synced to your personal Google/Outlook/etc. calendar using .ICAL.
On Google Calendar this can be done by:
1. Navigate to “Other Calendars on the Left of the screen”.
2. Click the plus button to add other calendars
3. Select “From URL”
4. Copy https://dpfr.org.uk/wp_dpfr/wp-json/calendar/v1/ical.ics into the URL. And then click “Add Calendar”
5. This will now sync future DPFR events to your calendar. It may take a few minutes and rarely a few hours between events being added to DPFR.org.uk and syncing to your calendar.
6. DPFR events visibility can be toggled using the tickbox and can be deleted by clicking the three dots action menu.