Club races that appear in the calendar are primarily organised for the benefit of our members and are not normally open to non members. It is recommended that non-members who are interested in joining Dark Peak come along to one of our club runs in the first instance.
Date and Time:
Wednesday 27th November 2019, 7:00pm
Event type: DPFR race
League(s): Dark Peak Races League
RO Bob Berzins.
Fast runners: 19:00
Slow runners: 18:30
Full FRA kit essential, plus bivvy bag, spare top, mobile phone highly recommended.
Route (probably subject to change):
1. Bob's Spring SK 114 891
2. Hartshorn boulder SK 112 879
3. Mushroom stone (Fairbrook Naze) SK 096 898Instructions
- Order chip butties when you arrive.
- If you haven't done a night race before you must run with an experienced partner and have this sorted before you turn up.
- On the night instructions for getting through cut down wood.
The Snake Inn will stay open for us: please support this run so we can do more from the Snake Inn.